Inez Sainz

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Okay guys and ladies too if you care to comment, what do you think of the news concerning Inez Sainz? Queen of the tight jeans. She said that she never made the complaint that it came from another reporter. If that is true, I wonder if by chance that other reporter was a wee bit jealous? :growl:

Attachments

• ines sainz.jpg
    ines sainz.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 211
  • ines sainz 2.jpg
    ines sainz 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 272
  • ines sainz 3.jpg
    ines sainz 3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 254
I'd hit that..wait what was the question?

Okay guys and ladies too if you care to comment, what do you think of the news concerning Inez Sainz? Queen of the tight jeans. She said that she never made the complaint that it came from another reporter. If that is true, I wonder if by chance that other reporter was a wee bit jealous? :growl:
probably. many female sports reporters (actually all reporters) are hired because of the way they look. sarah palin was a sports reporter early in her career. kinda hard to climb the career ladder based partly on your looks and then get indignant when people get a little out of line. of course you wouldn't want it to go too far but i think most reporters, male and female, appreciate the attention they get from their looks. too bad she's mexican. i'd vote for her over palin as president (of anything) in a heartbeat. <g>

Do they allow men in female locker rooms? No. Case closed.

If anyone thinks she isn't using her "natural abilities" to make a name for herself I've got this bridge,,,

Do they allow men in female locker rooms? No. Case closed.

If anyone thinks she isn't using her "natural abilities" to make a name for herself I've got this bridge,,,

Whoever you are, get off SST's computer. I agree with you.

I've seen other pictures of her interviewing players, wearing sheer tanktops and pants so tight you can see the veins in her legs. She's an attention whore and finally got it.

I'd like to see Terry Bradshaw go into the Cowboys Cheerleader's locker room and interview the cheerleaders after a game, while they are wearing nothing but towels.

I agree....she is just using her looks, what quality of reporter she really is remains to be seen. What Portis said about her, most of them were thinking, but were afraid to say. He was out of line, did he end up getting fined by the NFL for his comment?

Back
Top Bottom