Yourlocal_guide's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Mesmerizing sea facing view from Chapora fort Goa,India.

1. IMG_20191009_101245.jpg

 one can sit here for hours best timings are early morning and sunset evening.Also don't forget the camera.

Chapora Fort, Chapora, Goa, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mesmerizing sea facing view from Chapora fort Goa,India.

Hi @Yourlocal_guide,

Welcome to Connect!

What a beautiful view! Where did you capture it and which device did you use? It looks like a very clean and lonely island where you can relax. Would you like to tell us a bit more about this place? Here you can find amazing tips how to post on Connect: 14 helpful tips for using Connect

It would be great also if you introduce yourself in our Introduce Yourself - October 2019.

Have fun in Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Hi @PoliMC  Thanks for the compliment !

It was captured in Goa,India at Chapora fort  ;this is an old remains of a monument in north Goa.The present structure was built in 1717. Many rulers have held this fort for varied periods of time but main enmity was seen between Marathas and Portuguese. By the side there is Chapora river flowing into the ocean. Best place to sit and relax. A must go place during sunset.

The device used here is One plus 6 Smartphone.

@PoliMC wanted to know if there any perks to level 6 local guide as some friends suggested me about Google perks.

Just wanted to if there's anything for me. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Yourlocal_guide,

You are welcome and thanks for the interesting history! You can add the information to the post by clicking on the three dots menu and then select "Edit Message". 

Sometimes, there are perks available and it will vary from time to time and from region to region. It depends on who the Google partners are. There may also be special and/or early access to Google features. You can read more about it on this article Get recognized.

With contributions, we earn virtual badges in the Google Maps app. You can view your badges by going to Google Maps, menu, Your Contributions. There are also contribution badges here in Connect that  you can earn when you participate more, which you can see by clicking on your profile picture on the upper right side here.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Splendid and awesome view @Yourlocal_guide What a shot!

Vijay Paradkar
India